Thursday 22 January 2009

Meet the Royals

Sweden, like England has a Royal family.

As far as I can tell - apart from being much better looking than the English version, they seem to serve as much purpose as good old Elizabeth's clan.

I plan to speak to a lady in more detail about the Royal Family when I am in Stockholm at the end of April.

The girl in the blue dress is Princess Madeleine. I am going to try and leave my phone number for her... you know, just in case she fancies a coffee when I am living there.

And then he woke up - again to the sound of his Swedish language tape running on a loop in the background. Yes I am still falling asleep to the sound of my How to speak Swedish tape. The hope is I will learn subconciously whilst sleeping... alongside propper studying too of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment